About the Book
The Star Catcher by Stephanie Keyes
Release Date: Novermber 10th, 2013 | Pages: 375 | Publisher: Inkspell Publishing
Magick and destiny intertwine as he fights to save his kingdom and the goddess he loves.
Her kiss…the feel of her skin…the beat of her heart…For seventeen-year-old Kellen St. James, each memory is marred by a single sentence on a lone strip of paper.
Cali has been taken…
Armed with an amulet that channels the ultimate power of Faerie, Kellen searches for his love. However, control of the amulet’s energy comes with a price, and Kellen soon learns that Cali’s captor has plans for the stone. With the threat of the Star Catcher’s evil looming above Kellen and his kingdom, he’ll have to free the Heart of Faerie and break the curse the binds the Children of Danu to the darkness. But before that, he has to find his real father, the king. No pressure, right?
Kellen and Cali will battle bewitched armies and unknown foes as they fight to stay together. Will Kellen embrace his immortal destiny? Or will his world, and the man he is fated to become, be destroyed by The Star Catcher?
“Stephanie Keyes has once again delivered the goods…”—JB Johnston, Review, Brook Cottage Books
“The Star Catcher is everything you would want in a final book in a trilogy.”—Jackie Jackson, The Book Maven
Top Ten List:
The top ten things to bring with you to a battle with Faeries, Ghosts, and the embodiment of all the negative energy in the world (aka The Scourge) by Kellen St. James from The Star Catcher
10. The Power of Telepathy. Very useful for communicating with your best friend if you’re inches away from opening a door that could suck you into the pits of hell.
9. A Psychic. It’s always good to have a psychic around for helpful premonitions related to nasty things, like your arrival or imminent death.
8. Shifter Friends. Having friends who can shift into things like birds and really fast animals can be super-helpful if you have to get somewhere in a hurry.
7. Teleportation Capabilities. When it comes down to it, who really wants to deal with baggage claim. Teleporting around the world is much faster.
6. Knowledge of Faerie Lore. It’s important to know the do’s and don’ts when sneaking around Faerie. For example—don’t eat any of their food. It’s usually something really nasty and honestly, it’ll trap you there forever. Also, some of them are ugly. You’re better of keeping any observations to yourself. Trust me.
5. Invisibility. Yeah, you definitely need to be able to eavesdrop on some of the higher-ups.
4. A Good Understanding of Faerie Dimensions. So if you don’t know that there are seven dimensions in Faerie, Discovery, Inquisition, Knowledge, Contentment, Transition, um, Desolation, and one more that no one speaks of, you’re screwed. Lucky for you I just told you.
3. Snickers Bars. Just because.
2. Someone Who’s Got Your Back. For me, that’s Cali, Gabe, Singer, and Rowan. But there are also more and once the truth comes out about who I really am, they’ll be a whole army behind me. Can’t be that.
1. An amulet that controls the entire universe. Just saying. It’s not exactly a bad thing to have.
About the Author
Stephanie Keyes grew up in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and spent years traveling and working as a Corporate Trainer before she made the decision to pen her first novel. As a teen, her family always accused her of having an “overactive imagination.” Now, she’s encouraged to keep her head in the clouds and share her world with readers.
Keyes is the author of the YA Fantasy series, The Star Child, which currently includes The Star Child, After Faerie, The Fallen Stars, and The Star Catcher, all from by Inkspell Publishing. The Fallen Stars was a 2013 semi-finalist in the Kindle Book Awards. The Star Child has topped the Amazon best-seller list several times since its 2012 release. Steph writes YA novels because she’s a hopeless romantic who lives to believe that Magick truly does exist. She is hard at work on a new YA novel.
Photo courtesy of Kristina Serafini Photo http://www.kristinaserafiniphoto.com/
1-Signed Copy of The Star Catcher
1-Star Child Series Swag Pack