The Brothers of Rock series kicks off with five novels following the rock band, Chasing Cross. Each book is features a different band member as they deal with life on and off stage.
– All Access – follows lead singer, Johnnie, and a decision he must make regarding the band and his career… and part of that decision does not include falling in love.
– Broken Sound – tells the story of guitarist, Davey, after a woman shows up to his hotel room with a young child whom she claims is his. Davey’s past rockstar ways have come back to haunt him…
– Bitter Farewell – takes guitarist, Danny, back home to where Chasing Cross formed. Band mates Danny and Johnnie are also brothers and their father has passed away. However, going back home is much harder for Danny than for the rest of the band. When Danny left all those years ago, he left the only woman he ever loved… and now he must face her again…
– Buried Notes – begins with a secret from bassist, Chris… he’s married, and his band mates had no idea. When Chris receives divorce papers, he has to go back… literally back… to a time when Chasing Cross was just taking off and Chris found what he thought was love…
– Last Song – In the final Chasing Cross book, shocking news comes from drummer, Rick. He’s leaving the band. After his personal and professional life hit rock bottom, Rick buys a house and is determined to start over. But starting over isn’t always easy, not when he meets a woman that captures his heart, yet he can’t stop thinking about Chasing Cross…
The Brothers of Rock series has continued into 2014 with the release of the first book featuring Fallen Tuesday titled A Voice to Love!
**Reviews for Brothers of Rock:
“Once again Karolyn James hits a home run. This series gets better and better as it goes along. I highly recommend this book and the whole series if you haven't read it yet. Will not disappoint” – Bitter Farewell
“This is a fun series to read. The characters are likeable and the storylines move along quickly. Can't wait for the next one in the series!” – Broken Sound
“I loved this book. It exceeded my expectations. I am hooked on these characters. I can't wait to read the next book in the series.” – All Access
About the Author
Bestselling author in romance, western, coming of age, new adult, and erotica
Karolyn James is a bestselling romance author, selling over 100,000 ebooks spanning several genres.
Her rockstar-romance series, Brothers of Rock, has recently been extended through 2014 with five books following a new band, Fallen Tuesday. The original series following Chasing Cross is now available in the first five books.
Under the pen name Claire Charlins, Karolyn has topped the Western, Historical, and Contemporary Romance charts with the Mail Order Romance series.
Recently announced, Karolyn James is the author behind the bestselling Coming of Age and New Adult name, London Casey. Her The Boys of DownCrash trilogy is now available and look for an upcoming New Adult Romance trilogy coming Fall 2013!
Visit Karolyn on her site at www.KarolynJames.wordpress.com. Follow her on Twitter @KarolynWrites. She’s most active on her Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/KarolynJamesAuthor. You can also stay up to date with Karolyn through her mailing list here – www.tinyurl.com/KJSignup.
Karolyn enjoys interacting with her readers, so be sure to contact her via Twitter, Facebook, her blog, or even email her at KarolynJamesWrites@gmail.com.