DIRTY BOYS OF SUMMER Playlist
(Each song was chosen by the author to represent their story)
1. Trouble by Taylor Swift (Gennifer Albin’s TEACHING ROMAN)
2. Haunted by Beyoncé (Evangeline Anderson’s THE ACADEMY)
3. Tattooed Love Boys by The Pretenders (Avery Aster’s LOVE, LEX)
4. Ain’t No Sunshine by Bill Withers (Jamie Blair’s LOST TO ME)
5. Walking on a Dream by Empire of the Sun (Opal Carew’s TAKEN BY STORM)
6. The Middle of Starting Over by Sabrina Carpenter (Marisa Cleveland’s ACCIDENTAL BUTTERFLY)
7. Where We Belong by Passion Pit (Carey Corp’s THE HALO CHRONICLES: THE GUARDIAN)
8. Only Human by Christina Perri (Julie Cross’ LETTERS TO NOWHERE)
9. Brave by Sara Bareilles (Jen Frederick’s UNSPOKEN)
10. The Fool by Ryn Weaver (Rachel Higginson’s BET ON US )
11. Wide Awake by Lacuna Coil (Tamara Mataya’s THE SOWING)
12. Soft Shock by Yeah Yeah Yeahs (Dawn Rae Miller’s CRUSHED)
13. When Love Collides by Midnight Hour (Julie Prestsater’s BEFORE SOMEDAY-PART ONE: THE WAIT)
14. Ca Plane Pour Moi by Plastic Bertrand (Becca Ritchie & Krista Ritchie’s KISS THE SKY)
15. Meltdown by Love and Death (Lynn Rush’s FROSTBITE)
16. Liar by One OK Rock (C.L. Stone’s LIAR: THE SCARAB BEETLE SERIES: #2)
Dirty Boys of Summer:
Alphas, Billionaires, Bikers, and Jocks
June 2, 2015
WHO DOESN'T LOVE THOSE DIRTY SUMMER BOYS?
Alphas, Billionaires, Bikers, Bad Boys, Stepbrothers, and Jocks
99 cent Mega NA/YA Romance Bundle Sale. Limited Time Only!
Note: Sunglasses required
Grab this set of 16 Young/New Adult stories in one single volume and at one amazing price. Fill up a bucket with ice and prepare for a heat wave as the DIRTY BOYS OF SUMMER hit your e-reader giving your romantic minds a scorching thrill like no other.
Are you ready to lose your v-card, fall in love, get naughty, and say good-bye to your good girl persona with these ohhh so dirty summer boys? Intended for 17+, we've packed the box with the best in upper young adult, naughty new adult, sweet contemporary, and wicked paranormal.
GENNIFER ALBIN, Teaching Roman -- Class is in session...
EVANGELINE ANDERSON, The Academy -- The Academy…Where things aren't always as they seem.
AVERY ASTER, Love, Lex -- If you love snarky socialites and dominating NYPD motor cops then get ready to laugh your ass off with Love, Lex by Avery Aster.
JAMIE BLAIR, Lost to Me -- Lauren has the perfect dress, the perfect guy, and romantic plans for their first time. What she doesn't plan on is a jealous ex-girlfriend turning her night to tragedy.
OPAL CAREW, Taken By Storm -- Some risks are worth taking.
MARISA CLEVELAND, Accidental Butterfly -- Dead at sixteen. She was just another statistic. Until she became a guiding angel.
CAREY CORP, The Halo Chronicles: The Guardian -- When it comes to boyfriends, "heaven sent" has a whole new meaning.
JULIE CROSS, Letters to Nowhere -- Her family may be shattered, but her dreams aren't
JEN FREDERICK, Unspoken -- Bo Jackson's life consists of sleeping with anything that moves and punching anything that stands still...until he meets her.
RACHEL HIGGINSON, Bet on Us -- Fin Hunter has gone all in for Ellie Harris. Will she bet on love or fold before she loses everything?
TAMARA MATAYA, The Sowing -- Twenty-first birthday? Check. Strange new powers? Check. Getting through this heinous WTF-ery alive? I’ll get back to you.
DAWN RAE MILLER, Crushed -- Having it all has never been so hard.
JULIE PRESTSATER, Before Someday-Part One: The Wait -- Before Someday is the perfect combination of sweet and sexy, humor and angst, and a whole hell of a lot of love.
KRISTA & BECCA RITCHIE, Kiss the Sky -- Virgin. Sex addict. Daredevil. Alcoholic. Smartass ... Jackass. Her five friends are about to be filmed. Reality TV, be prepared.
LYNN RUSH, Frostbite -- Amanda gives a whole new meaning to cool…
C.L. STONE, Liar: The Scarab Beetle Series: #2 -- Worse than a thief, is a liar.